Popular young Tamil lyricist Madhan Karky, who had penned some songs and the Kiliki language for Baahubali’s Tamil version has penned a special song for Rajini on his 66th birthday and the song showcases a bit of Rajinikanth in everyone.
The song will be in the 90s style and it has been composed by a debut music director named Bharath.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director