Popular young Tamil lyricist Madhan Karky, who had penned some songs and the Kiliki language for Baahubali’s Tamil version has penned a special song for Rajini on his 66th birthday and the song showcases a bit of Rajinikanth in everyone.
The song will be in the 90s style and it has been composed by a debut music director named Bharath.
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?
- Spokesperson opens up about Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Popular Tamil TV host to debut in Tollywood
- KGF hero Yash gets police protection after attack