Popular young Tamil lyricist Madhan Karky, who had penned some songs and the Kiliki language for Baahubali’s Tamil version has penned a special song for Rajini on his 66th birthday and the song showcases a bit of Rajinikanth in everyone.
The song will be in the 90s style and it has been composed by a debut music director named Bharath.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years