Days after the official announcement regarding Pawan Kalyan’s 28th film was made, there were several speculations that young Malayalam actress Manasa Radhakrishnan will be playing the female lead in the movie. Recently, PSPK28 makers announced that all the official updates will be out at an appropriate time in the second half of this year.
And once again, reports of Manasa Radhakrishnan’s inclusion in the cast have started doing the rounds on the internet. But this time, Manasa took to social media and clarified that she is not part of PSPK28. She went on to say that she admires Pawan Kalyan a lot and urged everyone to put an end to the speculations about her being part of the film.
PSPK28, tentatively titled Sanchari, will be directed by Harish Shankar and produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film