Hero Ravi Teja will soon join forces with Sreenu Vaitla for the fourth time. This much-awaited film will be produced by noted production house Mythri Movie Makers. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in April.
As per the latest updates, talented Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas may be roped in for the leading lady’s role opposite Ravi Teja. An official announcement is awaited to confirm this buzz. Incidentally, Nivetha was earlier considered for Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket in Kalyan Krishna’s direction, but she didn’t do the film for reasons unknown.
The Ravi Teja-Sreenu Vaitla film has been tentatively titled Amar Akbar Anthony. The Mass Maharaja will be seen in three different roles and will be sporting three distinct looks for each role in the movie. The film will be extensively shot in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?
- Interesting gossip about Sushanth’s role in Allu Arjun film
- Runtime locked for Ram’s Ismart Shankar
- Solid deal for Manmadhudu 2’s non-theatrical rights