Since morning, many Tollywood stars like Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, and Ram Charan have been donating to the twin Telugu governments for the welfare of film workers to overcome hurdles created by pandemic Coronavirus.
Not only the stars heroes but even star directors like Trivikram and Anil Ravipudi also donated a huge amount for the cause.
Now, the latest we hear is that yet another star director Koratala Siva also donated Rs 10 lakhs for both Telugu governments.
On the other hand, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has also donated Rs 10 lakhs for the Nobel fight against the deadly Coronavirus.
Looks like many more stars are expected to come forward and donate for the Nobel cause to fight the deadly Coronavirus in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?