The last mega family hero from this generation, Vaishnav Tej is getting launched through a film called Uppena. The film has some known faces and is slowly being introduced to the public.
As a valentine’s day special, today was the turn of hero Vainshav Tej. His first look from the film is out and the young actor looks quite impressive. He plays a the role of Aasi, a fisherman in the film.
Debutante Bucchi Babu Sana is directing this film that also has Vijay Sethupathi as the main villain. Mythri Movie Makers and Sukumar Writings are jointly producing this film which is a hard-hitting rural love story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID