Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has been lying low for the last few years with no notable hits. He is currently working on Chitralahari, a romantic entertainer also featuring Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan. Thanks to his past experiences, Sai has become quite choosy about the films he will be part of in future.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Sai is evincing interest in remaking the latest Bollywood hit musical drama, Gully Boy. The film has become a smash hit and is inching towards the Rs 100 crore nett milestone. Apparently, Sai is of the opinion that he will perfectly suit the underdog slum rapper role played to perfection by Ranveer Singh. However, let’s wait for the official word to come out from the horse’s mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now