Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej has been lying low for the last few years with no notable hits. He is currently working on Chitralahari, a romantic entertainer also featuring Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan. Thanks to his past experiences, Sai has become quite choosy about the films he will be part of in future.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Sai is evincing interest in remaking the latest Bollywood hit musical drama, Gully Boy. The film has become a smash hit and is inching towards the Rs 100 crore nett milestone. Apparently, Sai is of the opinion that he will perfectly suit the underdog slum rapper role played to perfection by Ranveer Singh. However, let’s wait for the official word to come out from the horse’s mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa