Following the massive success of his debut film, Uppena, young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej amassed a solid fan following among young audiences. And with his soon-to-release second film under Krish’s direction, Jungle Book, Vaishnav will reach out to the niche audience.
Yesterday, Vaishnav’s third film was launched with his mother Vijayadurga and brother Sai Dharam Tej doing the honors. The film is touted as a family entertainer and Vaishnav is targeting the family audiences with this film, thereby building a solid fan base in the initial days of his career.
Vaishnav Tej will be romancing Delhi Instagram beauty Ketika Sharma in this as-yet-untitled film. Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake director Gireesaaya is directing the movie and veteran producer BVSN Prasad is bankrolling it. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?