More and more film stars across the country are testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. In a latest update, ’96 and Master fame Gouri Kishan today revealed that she has tested positive for COVID-19. She took to Twitter and broke the news to her fans.
Gouri revealed that she has been in home quarantine for the last one week and assured that there’s absolutely nothing to worry about. She also told her fans that she is being taken care of well and that she is getting better.
After a brief appearance in Master earlier this year, Gouri’s next Tamil release will be Dhanush’s Karnan under Maari Selvaraj’s direction. Her Malayalam debut film, Anugraheethan Antony, hit theatres yesterday.
— Gouri G Kishan (@Gourayy) April 2, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date
- Aadi, Payal Rajput ooze romance in Tees Maar Khan beach pictures