Yesterday, news came out that musician turned actor Vijay Antony has announced that he will cut short twenty-five percent of his remuneration to bail out his producers during this Corona crisis times.
This initiative taken by Vijay has been getting a good appreciation from all quarters. Meanwhile, the latest news is that following Vijay Antony, young sensation Harish Kalyan has announced that he will also reduce his salary.
Confirming the same, this morning Harish tweeted”Hats off to @vijayantony sir for reducing 25% of his salary considering the difficulties faced by our Tamil film producers. A huge thing to do. Will follow pursuit”. Let’s hope the chain continues in the coming days and reaches our Telugu industry also.
Hats off to @vijayantony sir for reducing 25% of his salary considering the difficulties faced by our tamil film producers. Huge thing to do. Will follow pursuit.
— Harish kalyan (@iamharishkalyan) May 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine
- Sukumar’s prediction on Uppena becomes true
- Samantha introduces her Dushyant in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam
- Prabhas is very excited: Nag Ashwin on his next project
- Charan convinced Chiranjeevi garu to promote Sreekaram: Sharwanand