It’s been reported recently that talented Telugu actress Eesha Rebba has been roped in for a crucial role in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. The young beauty has already begun shooting for her part alongside NTR. In a latest interaction with an English daily, Eesha was all praises for the Young Tiger.
“NTR is a livewire on set. It does take something to match his energy levels, and it’s thrilling to see him improvise his scenes on the spot. We have all been bonding on set; we crack a lot of jokes,” said Eesha. Talking about her role, Eesha said that she is playing a rebellious role that has some attitude.
Aravindha Sametha is being directed by Trivikram Srinivas and produced by S Radhakrishna. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie. The film is slated to hit the screens for Dasara.
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next