Talented young hero Sri Raj had earlier acted in Maruthi’s Bhadram Be Careful Brother that released last year. Post the film’s release, Sri Raj underwent intensive training to improve his acting skills.
Now, Sri Raj is all set to debut in Hollywood soon. The actor’s maiden Hollywood film will be made by noted English producer-director Brett Ratner of Jackie Chan’s Rush Hour. The film is billed to be a musical love story and it is set against New York backdrop. Sri Raj will be seen in the lead role as a taxi driver in the movie.
The film will be released in English and Hindi. Apart from the Hollywood project, Sri Raj has also signed a couple of films under top Telugu production houses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Supreme court rejects protection to Rhea-Center accepts CBI inquiry
- Vijay’s Master to get a direct release on Amazon Prime? Here’s the clarity
- Kannada superstar’s fitness shocks many
- Poll : What’s your take on Sushanth Singh’s death?
- Absolutely horrifying: Mahesh Babu on Beirut explosion
- Legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam turns Corona positive