After making a smashing debut with Gopichand’s Jil, young villain Kabir Duhan Singh went on to sign plum projects opposite most of the leading heroes in Telugu, Tamil and now Kannada. Now, Kabir is all set to turn hero with a female centric horror film to be directed by a debutant named Ashwin.
Kabir, who is quite excited about his new stint, revealed that the movie will go on floors very soon. The actor is currently shooting for his Kannada debut movie, Hebbuli, featuring Sandalwood superstar Sudeep. Kabir says he’s game for any kind of roles as long as they are interesting.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation