Fans of Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej were on tenterhooks until recently, as Inttelligent and Tholi Prema were clashing with each other on February 9. However, Tholi Prema’s makers postponed their film to February 10 and averted the clash.
Tholi Prema’s producer BVSN Prasad and the film’s distributor and leading producer Dil Raju interacted with the media recently and said that they have postponed their film only to avoid confusion among the fans.
Dil Raju went on to say that youngsters are signing a lot of movies these days and that’s leading to clashes as at least 4, 5 movies are hitting the screens each Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral
- Buzz for Godfather picks up- What will Nagarjuna do now?
- Chiranjeevi-Nagarjuna to attend a mega event today
- Time locked for Adipurush’s teaser