Ever since she started shooting for Radhe Shyam, former Bollywood heroine Bhagyashree has been all praise for her co-star Prabhas’ attitude. The macho actor pleasantly surprised Bhagyashree and all his co-stars on Radhe Shyam’s sets with his simplicity and humility several times.
In a latest interview, Bhagyashree went on to say that youngsters should learn how to stay grounded and humble from Prabhas. “Any person who grows in stature yet remains humble will always become a better human being. So it feels nice when you have a star like Prabhas who doesn’t have any airs and always remains down to earth. He proves that you can stay normal despite attaining superstardom,” said the Maine Pyar Kiya actress.
Bhagyashree also recalled how Prabhas once gave her a box of the traditional Andhra delicious sweet, Pootharekulu. She asked Prabhas where he got the sweets from and if he could get more boxes. She later forgot about it when the shooting was stalled due to the lockdown. But Prabhas remembered Bhagyashree’s request even after so many days and pleasantly surprised her after Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumed recently by gifting her a few boxes of Pootharekulu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl bags a role in Raj Tharun’s next
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?