In the due course of next two weeks, a bunch of movies will hit the screens to offer some respite in this sultry Summer season. Few young heroes will test their luck at the box office and Tamil actor Suriya is also ready to strike big with his upcoming bilingual thriller. It would very interesting to see whether youngsters could throw in a challenge to Suriya at the box office.
Starting with energetic hero Ram’s Pandaga Chesko, which is releasing on the 29th of this month, Naga Shourya’s Jaadugadu, Nara Rohit’s Asura, Sampoornesh Babu’s Singham 123 and Akash Puri’s Andhra Poori are in the fray along with Suriya’s Rakshasudu.
Pandaga Chesko is already carrying a lot of positive buzz from the censor reports and the inside sources. This will be the first movie which is set to lock horns with Rakshasudu, which is also ready for a grand release this Friday. The rest of the movies are tentatively scheduled for a June 5th release. Sundeep Kishan’s tiger will also add up to the list if it clears the financial obligations by the end of this week.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic