The entire nation and especially the national media and politicians have been divided over the Padmavati controversy for the past couple of weeks. Recently, BJP MP Chintamani Malviya had created a major storm when he said that wives in filmmakers’ families change their husbands everyday.
Supporting this banal statement, Raja Singh, BJP’s MLA from Goshamahal, Hyderabad said that even Tollywood heroines change their husbands everyday. Needless to say that both these derogatory statements witnessed a huge backlash from all quarters.
In a strong rebuttal, hero Sudheer Babu took to Twitter and said, “RajSingh shame on you. That’s the image u have about women. Women in your house should spit on you..” More outrage is expected from the Tollywood fraternity in the coming days.
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) November 23, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Raashi Khanna to play this role in Venky Mama
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Taxiwaala girl lands new film!
- Vijay D’s intense prep for Puri’s next
- Sharwanand to play farmer in his next