All is not well between Yash Raj Films and exhibitors in Bollywood, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The production giant’s terms for selling the theatrical rights of their upcoming action thriller, War has turned into a bone of contention between the two parties.
Apparently, YRF had sold the rights of Thugs of Hindostan for extremely high rates, and when the film tanked, several exhibitors lost big time on the film. Even though some exhibitors demanded YRF to compensate for their loses, their requests were brushed aside. Now with YRF demanding high price for Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff, and Vaani Kapoor’s eagerly awaited action film, War, exhibitors are reportedly not in the mood to accept their demands.
With the film releasing on October 2, it remains to be seen how the two parties are going to solve the issue. Incidentally, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is also slated for release on the same date in multiple languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Big update loading from The Ghost
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing
- The first single update from Liger is here