All is not well between Yash Raj Films and exhibitors in Bollywood, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The production giant’s terms for selling the theatrical rights of their upcoming action thriller, War has turned into a bone of contention between the two parties.
Apparently, YRF had sold the rights of Thugs of Hindostan for extremely high rates, and when the film tanked, several exhibitors lost big time on the film. Even though some exhibitors demanded YRF to compensate for their loses, their requests were brushed aside. Now with YRF demanding high price for Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff, and Vaani Kapoor’s eagerly awaited action film, War, exhibitors are reportedly not in the mood to accept their demands.
With the film releasing on October 2, it remains to be seen how the two parties are going to solve the issue. Incidentally, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is also slated for release on the same date in multiple languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over