Yesterday, the makers of Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, unveiled the film’s theatrical trailer. The emotionally moving trailer received an overwhelming response from all quarters.
And on the 1st of February, Yatra’s team will organize a grand pre-release event in Vizag. As per the latest reports, YSR’s son YS Jagan, wife Vijayamma and daughter Sharmila will be gracing the event. Yatra’s director Mahi V Raghav and producers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy will be meeting Jagan on January 9, on the last day of his Padayatra, and invite him to the pre-release event.
Malayalam star Mammootty has essayed YSR’s role in Yatra. The film is slated for release on February 8. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa