Yesterday, the makers of Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, unveiled the film’s theatrical trailer. The emotionally moving trailer received an overwhelming response from all quarters.
And on the 1st of February, Yatra’s team will organize a grand pre-release event in Vizag. As per the latest reports, YSR’s son YS Jagan, wife Vijayamma and daughter Sharmila will be gracing the event. Yatra’s director Mahi V Raghav and producers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy will be meeting Jagan on January 9, on the last day of his Padayatra, and invite him to the pre-release event.
Malayalam star Mammootty has essayed YSR’s role in Yatra. The film is slated for release on February 8. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share