Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, went on floors last week. Malayalam star Mammootty is playing YSR in the movie.
As per the latest reports, hero Prabhas, who is good friends with Yatra’s producers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy, has assured his complete support to the project. We can expect the Young Rebel Star taking part in the film’s promotions when the film hits the screens in a few months.
Yatra’s entire shoot will be wrapped up in a long, single schedule which will last until September. Mahi V Raghav is directing the project, which is being produced under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?