Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, went on floors last week. Malayalam star Mammootty is playing YSR in the movie.
As per the latest reports, hero Prabhas, who is good friends with Yatra’s producers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy, has assured his complete support to the project. We can expect the Young Rebel Star taking part in the film’s promotions when the film hits the screens in a few months.
Yatra’s entire shoot will be wrapped up in a long, single schedule which will last until September. Mahi V Raghav is directing the project, which is being produced under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release