Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, went on floors last week. Malayalam star Mammootty is playing YSR in the movie.
As per the latest reports, hero Prabhas, who is good friends with Yatra’s producers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy, has assured his complete support to the project. We can expect the Young Rebel Star taking part in the film’s promotions when the film hits the screens in a few months.
Yatra’s entire shoot will be wrapped up in a long, single schedule which will last until September. Mahi V Raghav is directing the project, which is being produced under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him