Looks like Chaitanya’s Yuddham Sharanam is finding it quite tough to survive at the box office,. With each passing day, the collections are dipping down and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 32 lakhs to date in the Krishna region.
These are dismal figures for a decent hero like Chaitanya Akkineni. Based on a complete revenge drama, this film is directed by Chay’s close friend Krishna. The film’s second half was quite disappointing and led to the failure of the film completely.
Lavanya Tripathi plays the female lead in this film which also had Revathi and Rao Ramesh in crucial roles.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film