The principal shooting of Nani, Samantha starrer Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu was wrapped up earlier today. Gautham Menon has directed the film and C Kalyan is producing the Telugu version on Teja Cinema banner. Recently, a song was canned on Nani and Samantha in Chennai soon after Nani joined the film’s sets after his wedding. “Yvm shoot finished early in the morning today ..what a journey it was .. Varun and nithya are going to come alive in a month 🙂 Get ready to watch your love story on the big screen next month :),” Nani posted on Twitter. Ilayaraja’s music has already become a big hit and M S Prabhu is the cinematographer. Gautham Menon has simultaneously shot the film in Telugu and Tamil. Both these versions are expected to release on December 14.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections