The trailer of Nani, Samantha starrer Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu has received tremendous response. It was posted couple of days ago on Sony Music’s official page and already it has amassed more than 1 lakh hits in less than two days. Interesting thing to note is that, so far, most of the promotional campaign of the film has been going on in social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook. The film’s audio was launched on September 1 in Chennai along with the film’s Tamil version.
Initially, the oraganizers had planned a big event in Hyderabad which included a live concert by Ilayajara; however, it had to be postponed at the last minute due to logistical reasons. With the film slated for release sometime in October, the promotional campaign and marketing are expected to be in full swing in couple of weeks. Nani and Samantha had shot the remaining portions of the film in the film’s last schedule which was recently held in Chennai. Gautham Menon is directing the film and C Kalyan is producing the Telugu version on Teja cinema banner. Ilayaraja has composed the music. M S Prabhu and Om Prakash are the cinematographers of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?