Director Y.V.S. Chowdhary made some interesting announcements today, at a press meet held today. The firm ‘Bommarillu’ is now entering into its 12th year and YVS announced sequels to two of his most popular films.
‘Krishna Mukunda Murari’ will be a sequel to the film ‘Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo’. The film will be in the same genre and setting.
‘Yevvari Maata Vinadu’ is going to be a sequel to the super hit mass entertainer ‘Seethayya’.
YVS plans to complete these films within the next two years. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
YVS has also announced two other movies on his banner. ‘C.M. – Common Man’ and ‘Thanks Baby – Nannu Preminchananduku’.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party