YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is fast nearing completion. Except for a song and some patch work, the rest of the film’s shooting has been completed. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut as a hero with this film and it also stars Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das in lead roles. YVS Chowdhary is also producing this film under Bommarillu Vari banner. Recently, a song was shot in Sai Dharam Tej and Saiyami Kher in Ramoji Film City and YVS Chowdhary reportedly spent Rs 1 crore on the song alone!
Talking about the song, YVS Chowdhary said, “The song comes at a crucial juncture in the film and it was shot on Sai Dharam Tej, Saiyami Kher, 50 dancers and over 200 junior artists for 10 days. Chandrabose has written the lyrics and Brinda master was the choreographer. Art director Raghu Kulkarnai erected a beautiful set for the song.” The film’s post production is also going on full swing and it has already completed editing. Currently, the dubbing process is underway. Chakri has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in May.
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?