YVS Chowdhary’s Rey is in the last stage of post production. The film is currently in re-recording stage and YVS Chowdhary is working hard towards releasing the film soon. Rey stars Sai Dharam Tej and Saiyami Kher in lead roles whereas Shraddha Das has playing the role of a popstar. YVS Chowdhary himself has produced the film.
The film’s release has been delayed because of various reasons and in December, YVS Chowdhary had announced that the film will release on February 5 at any cost. And later, he released several ‘feelers’ to give a gist of what people can expect from the film. The audio was launched by Pawan Kalyan himself, who made a point to say that all he told Sai Dharam Tej was that he should work hard if he wants to succeed. Later on, YVS Chowdhary got busy with fine tuning the film.
Rey has been made with a huge budget and it’s easily one of the most expensive films ever made with a newcomer in the lead role. Chakri has scored the music. We’ll have to wait and see when exactly the film will hit the screens.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title