Ram Charan’s debut film in Hindi, Zanjeer is in the final stages of shooting. Apoorva Lakhia is directing the film and Amit Mehra is producing it. Talking about the film’s progress, Apoorva Lakhia revealed, “Last four days left to shoot for #zanjeer looking forward to finally finishing the film soon and moving onto tedious post production.” Last month, Sanjay Dutt quickly wrapped up shooting and dubbing his part of the film after the court had asked him to surrender.
The film has got into trouble numerous times earlier due to copyright issues and recently Amit Mehra’s brothers approached the court to stop the film’s promotions until all the dues are settled. With the film inching towards post-production, Apoorva Lakhia and Amit Mehra are hoping that all the legal battles are solved so that the film can release later this year.
Ram Charan, Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Prakash Raj are playing the lead roles in the Hindi version, whereas Srihari will be reprising Sanjay Dutt’s role in the Telugu version which has been titled as Thoofan. The film is set in the backdrop of oil mafia and Ram Charan is playing a cop’s role.
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections