Republic is a film that many are waiting for as it has Sai Dharam Tej working in the direction of Deva Katta. The film has been postponed due to the Covid scare but now, the news is that the film may go the OTT way.
Zee has bagged the digital rights of the film and the latest gossip is that it has shelled close to 40 crores for this film. This is a solid deal considering the serious tone of the film.
There was a talk is that Zee 5 is planning a pay-per-view release just like Salman’s Radhe. But the makers are yet to make a decision and only time will tell as to what will happen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa