Natural Star Nani and Malayalam actress Nazriya Fahadh’s new film under the direction of young filmmaker Vivek Athreya was formally announced a few days ago. Titled Ante Sundaranki, the film is expected to go on floors from the first quarter of 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that noted entertainment network Zee group has acquired the film’s entire theatrical and non-theatrical rights for a whopping sum of Rs 55 crores.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding the above news, it has now gone viral on social media. Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son