Natural Star Nani and Malayalam actress Nazriya Fahadh’s new film under the direction of young filmmaker Vivek Athreya was formally announced a few days ago. Titled Ante Sundaranki, the film is expected to go on floors from the first quarter of 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that noted entertainment network Zee group has acquired the film’s entire theatrical and non-theatrical rights for a whopping sum of Rs 55 crores.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding the above news, it has now gone viral on social media. Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar