Prashant Varma, director of Zombie Reddy, is betting big on the film’s success. The film’s trailer got a good response and the director says that the idea of having zombies scaring everyone in Rayalaseema will turn into a laugh riot at the cinema halls.
“Zombie Reddy is not a small film. It may not have A-list stars, but that didn’t stop our producer, Raj Sekhar Varma from spending on what’s required for the film. This film wouldn’t have been possible without Raj Sekhar Varma’s support and his faith in me. It was also a physically strenuous film. We had more than 500 zombies in the climax sequence. But I thoroughly enjoyed making this zombie comedy,” the director said in a recent interview.
The film has Teja Sajja, Daksha, and Anandhi in lead roles, and it’ll hit the screens on February 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood