There was a mixed reaction when the makers of Zombie Reddy unveiled the film’s title last week. Since then, many complained that the film is portraying a particular Telugu community in poor light. Responding to the criticism, Zombie Reddy’s makers have come up with the following assurance.
Zombie Reddy’s director Prashanth Varma urged everyone to not misunderstand the film’s title. “The film is not targeted against any particular community. In fact, everyone will feel proud after watching the movie. The film is based in Kurnool and it showcases how the people of Kurnool successfully fight against COVID-19 and save the world. My first film Awe got national recognition. I’m confident that Zombie Reddy will being me international acclaim,” Prashanth Varma said.
Zombie Reddy’ cast is still a suspense. Apple Tree Productions banner is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama