There was a mixed reaction when the makers of Zombie Reddy unveiled the film’s title last week. Since then, many complained that the film is portraying a particular Telugu community in poor light. Responding to the criticism, Zombie Reddy’s makers have come up with the following assurance.
Zombie Reddy’s director Prashanth Varma urged everyone to not misunderstand the film’s title. “The film is not targeted against any particular community. In fact, everyone will feel proud after watching the movie. The film is based in Kurnool and it showcases how the people of Kurnool successfully fight against COVID-19 and save the world. My first film Awe got national recognition. I’m confident that Zombie Reddy will being me international acclaim,” Prashanth Varma said.
Zombie Reddy’ cast is still a suspense. Apple Tree Productions banner is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood