According to the latest update, the makers have pumped in a whopping Rs.1.50 crore to build a colony and market set for this 2 week long schedule. The film’s leading lady will take part in schedule.
The first schedule, which was wrapped up at the Aluminum Factory, had a 50 lakh worth underground railway set, in which Balayya, newbie Muskaan and other artistes participated in a high-octane fight sequence. Bhavya Creations banner is bankrolling this movie and Anup Rubens is scoring the soundtrack.
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
Articles that might interest you