According to the latest update, the makers have pumped in a whopping Rs.1.50 crore to build a colony and market set for this 2 week long schedule. The film’s leading lady will take part in schedule.
The first schedule, which was wrapped up at the Aluminum Factory, had a 50 lakh worth underground railway set, in which Balayya, newbie Muskaan and other artistes participated in a high-octane fight sequence. Bhavya Creations banner is bankrolling this movie and Anup Rubens is scoring the soundtrack.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel