2013 is turning out to be quite a lucky year for Telugu heroes. Almost all the big stars scored hits with their releases this year. Ram Charan opened the innings with ‘Naayak’ . Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu followed with the super hit SVSC in Jan. . NTR entertained viewers during the summer holidays with ‘Baadshah’.
Prabhas delivered a solid hit with ‘Mirchi’, Ravi Teja discovered some form with ‘Balupu’ and Nithiin continued his good second innings with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’. Manoj and Naga Chaitanya did good business with ‘Potugadu’ and ‘Thadakha’ respectively.
But the knockout punch has been delivered by Pawan Kalyan, with ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’. If you look at it, all the major heroes have scored this year with their releases and the success ratio for 2013 is quite high for an industry which is notorious for its failure rate.
A few more biggies are in the pipeline for the last two months of this year. Let us see if the good run continues for our Telugu heroes this year.
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
Articles that might interest you