Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ is getting ready for a release in a few days time and the movie is carrying a good buzz. The song ‘Andham Hindolam’ is expected to be one of the highlights of this movie and it was shot on a very lavish scale.
Sai Dharam Tej and Raashi Khanna have danced to the remix tune of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Radha’s iconic number. The song has used costumes and locations similar to the ones used by Chiranjeevi’s team all those years back.
We have also learnt that the song cost a whopping 25 lakhs to shoot per day. This figure is high by any standard for a Telugu movie and it shows the lavish scale of the song. Sai Karthik has composed the music and Anil Ravipudi has handled the direction.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you