Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ is getting ready for a release in a few days time and the movie is carrying a good buzz. The song ‘Andham Hindolam’ is expected to be one of the highlights of this movie and it was shot on a very lavish scale.
Sai Dharam Tej and Raashi Khanna have danced to the remix tune of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Radha’s iconic number. The song has used costumes and locations similar to the ones used by Chiranjeevi’s team all those years back.
We have also learnt that the song cost a whopping 25 lakhs to shoot per day. This figure is high by any standard for a Telugu movie and it shows the lavish scale of the song. Sai Karthik has composed the music and Anil Ravipudi has handled the direction.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you