Super Star Rajinikanth is one of the highly admired stars in the whole country and he has millions of die-hard fans who have been worshipping him over the last four decades. In May 2014, Rajini stormed the social networking scene when he joined Twitter to a rousing welcome.
Last night, Rajinikanth reached the magical milestone of 3 million followers on Twitter, placing himself as the most popular star down south within just two years of his Twitter debut. Rajini is closely followed by star heroines like Trisha (2.6 m) and Samantha (2.4 m) etc.
Rajinikanth’s fans are eagerly awaiting the release of Thalaiva’s upcoming film, Kabali, which has been creating all the right noises for quite some time now.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?