Young hero Aadi has been busy shooting nonstop for his upcoming film, Garam. The film has completed most of its talkie part and is nearing the completion. Garam is being directed by writer turned director Madan. The film has Adah Sharma playing the female lead.
Garam is an important film in Aadi’s career as all his recent films like Rough, Gaalipatam and Pyaar Mein Padipoyane ended up as average grossers. After the completion of Garam, Aadi will start shooting for director Veerabhadram’s Chuttalabbayi, which was announced last month. Raashi Khanna is expected to team up with Aadi for this film.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you