The satellite rights of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’ have been sold for a bumper price to Gemini Tv. According to film circles, the rights were sold for a price of Rs. 9. 75 Crores, making it one of the highest ever for a Telugu movie.
What is surprising is the fact that only a teaser was released from the movie so far. But the overall craze the project has is very good, because of the Dookudu combination and the presence of Tamanna.
Gemini has taken a big bold step in a risky market. The movie ‘Aagadu’ is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla and 14 Reels Entertainments is producing the film. Thaman is composing the music. Mahesh will be seen as a daring police officer in this movie.
- Nikhil Begins Promoting ‘Kiraak Party’
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections