Abhinetri is one film which is being highly awaited all over. The horror comedy will release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi simultaneously this 7th of October. More than anyone else in the film, Tamannah is in the spotlight as she is doing a key role which has double shades.
Unit sources reveal that Tamannah will stun everyone with her performance. She plays a village belle and a actress in the film and is slated to showcase superb acting skills. The source also adds that Tamannah’s dances will be on par with Prabhu Deva who plays her husband in the film.
A L Vijay directs this film which is presented by Kona Venkat and has Sonu Sood in yet another pivotal role.
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat