Recently, fans of Super Star Rajinikanth were in for a huge surprise when a film in the combination of Rajini and popular young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj was announced. One of the leading Tamil production houses, Sun Pictures, will bankroll this exciting project which is touted as a gangster drama.
Now, it looks like the Rajini-Karthik movie has just got bigger. If the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles are anything to go by, acclaimed Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard. The project will go on floors later this summer.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date