After the release of Kadali, a movie which is said to be one of the major disappointments in the marathon career of creative film-maker Mani Ratnam, many film critics and movie lovers have written him off and felt that it is the end of his golden era. But, proving all of them wrong, he delivered a knock-out punch with his latest romantic film Ok Bangaram and it can surely be said that he is back to form with a bang.
Starring Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon in the lead roles, this movie released last Friday and it is currently casting a magic spell on the young audience. The breezy romantic story line which is based on live-in relationships , is getting a good response at the box office and after watching this flick,one can definitely feel that Mani Ratnam has retained his flavour.
AR Rahman’s dulcet music score and PC Sriram’s enviable cinematography are the major assets for this film.
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Ravi Teja fighting it out for Touch Chesi Chudu