Veteran Malayali director Priyadarshan will be heading the jury for the 64th National Film Awards. This is the first time that Priyadarshan has received this honor in over three decades of his film career in movies.
Priyadarshan is well-known to Telugu audiences through his movies such as Nagarjuna’s Nirnayam and Balakrishna-ANR’s Gaandeevam. Several critically acclaimed movies such as Kshanam, Pellichoopulu and Gautamiputra Satakarni will be the frontrunners from Tollywood to grab the national honors.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you