Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer ‘Action 3D’ is gearing up for a big release tomorrow. In order to overcome poor infrastructure in C centers, the production team is using Anaglyph 3D technology in C centers. Special glasses have been imported from China for this purpose.
While not as effective as Real 3D, Anaglyph technology will enable C center viewers also to get a taste of 3D images. In multiplexes and A centers, viewers will be able to watch the film in high quality real 3D.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this big budget production. Allari Naresh, Kick Shyam, Raju Sundaram, Vaibhav, Sneha Ullal , Neelam Upadhyay and others will be seen in lead roles.
Among comedians, Brahmanandam, M.S.Narayana, Master Bharath, Sunil and Posani Krishna Murali are there in the film.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you