Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer ‘Action 3D’ is gearing up for a big release tomorrow. In order to overcome poor infrastructure in C centers, the production team is using Anaglyph 3D technology in C centers. Special glasses have been imported from China for this purpose.
While not as effective as Real 3D, Anaglyph technology will enable C center viewers also to get a taste of 3D images. In multiplexes and A centers, viewers will be able to watch the film in high quality real 3D.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this big budget production. Allari Naresh, Kick Shyam, Raju Sundaram, Vaibhav, Sneha Ullal , Neelam Upadhyay and others will be seen in lead roles.
Among comedians, Brahmanandam, M.S.Narayana, Master Bharath, Sunil and Posani Krishna Murali are there in the film.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you