Action hero Gopichand’s high budget action entertainer, Oxygen, is currently in post-production phase. The film is hitting the screens on October 27. This morning, the makers unveiled Oxygen’s theatrical trailer on the auspicious festive occasion of Dasara.
Oxygen’s trailer hints that the film will feature ample doses of family sentiment and high-octane action episodes. Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies in Oxygen. Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role.
Oxygen is directed by AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, and produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the film’s music.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible