Known for his fiery on-screen presence and menacing performances, Prabhakar, also popular as Kalakeya Prabhakar, is awaiting the release of his upcoming film, Right Right, which also features young hero Sumanth Ashwin.
Interacting with media to talk about the film, Prabhakar first thanked Rajamouli for giving him a glorious career in films with Maryada Ramanna and later taking it to an all-time high with the ruthless Kalakeya character in Baahubali.
Prabhakar went on to hail Rajamouli as the chief architect of his filmy career and said that he owes his career to Rajamouli.
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
Articles that might interest you