Chirpy young beauty Hansika recently greeted her Telugu fans with Vishnu Manchu’s Luckkunnodu. Hansika will follow it up with the release of her next Tamil movie, Bogan, which is opening in cinemas tomorrow.
In her latest promotional interview, Hansika revealed that she had to get drunk for real to act in a difficult scene for Bogan. Apparently, the scene was shot over 10 days and Hansika, who says that it was a never before experience for her, had a gala time shooting for it.
Bogan also stars the Thani Oruvan duo Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy and Akshara Gowda.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you