Chirpy young beauty Hansika recently greeted her Telugu fans with Vishnu Manchu’s Luckkunnodu. Hansika will follow it up with the release of her next Tamil movie, Bogan, which is opening in cinemas tomorrow.
In her latest promotional interview, Hansika revealed that she had to get drunk for real to act in a difficult scene for Bogan. Apparently, the scene was shot over 10 days and Hansika, who says that it was a never before experience for her, had a gala time shooting for it.
Bogan also stars the Thani Oruvan duo Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy and Akshara Gowda.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US