Chirpy young beauty Hansika recently greeted her Telugu fans with Vishnu Manchu’s Luckkunnodu. Hansika will follow it up with the release of her next Tamil movie, Bogan, which is opening in cinemas tomorrow.
In her latest promotional interview, Hansika revealed that she had to get drunk for real to act in a difficult scene for Bogan. Apparently, the scene was shot over 10 days and Hansika, who says that it was a never before experience for her, had a gala time shooting for it.
Bogan also stars the Thani Oruvan duo Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy and Akshara Gowda.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019