Chirpy young beauty Hansika recently greeted her Telugu fans with Vishnu Manchu’s Luckkunnodu. Hansika will follow it up with the release of her next Tamil movie, Bogan, which is opening in cinemas tomorrow.
In her latest promotional interview, Hansika revealed that she had to get drunk for real to act in a difficult scene for Bogan. Apparently, the scene was shot over 10 days and Hansika, who says that it was a never before experience for her, had a gala time shooting for it.
Bogan also stars the Thani Oruvan duo Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy and Akshara Gowda.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week