Recently, Sanjana said that women should not conceive babies unless they have a license from government authorities. The actress went on to explain that women who plan to turn mothers must prove to the authorities that they have enough financial resources to raise her child.
Sanjjanaa made these comments after she was deeply moved seeing many poor kids begging on the streets. Apparently, Sanjjanaa even met prime minister Narendra Modi and requested him to make the licence mandatory.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you