Recently, Sanjana said that women should not conceive babies unless they have a license from government authorities. The actress went on to explain that women who plan to turn mothers must prove to the authorities that they have enough financial resources to raise her child.
Sanjjanaa made these comments after she was deeply moved seeing many poor kids begging on the streets. Apparently, Sanjjanaa even met prime minister Narendra Modi and requested him to make the licence mandatory.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise