Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Daaredhi has taken the box-office by a storm with mind blowing collections all over. However there seems to be a downturn in collections in Seemandhra region due to the agitations.
There is complete shutdown of day to day activities in most of the Seemandhra region and even theatres have been shut down. The same situation is expected to continue till Monday and it will be a big blow for the collections, as weekend revenues are crucial. Now revenues can only be expected from Nizam and Overseas territory, where the movie is going quite strong. We will have to wait and see the overall impact of this effect on the collections.
Samantha and Pranitha have played the female leads. Trivikram has directed this movie and BVSN Prasad has produced the movie. This movie has already shattered several past records in most of the areas.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed