Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ is on a record breaking spree, as most of you might already know. The movie is doing superb business at the Box Office and it has just set another new record. At the end of the 10th day, the worldwide share of the film stands at about Rs. 55.54 Crores. This is a new record for Telugu Cinema collections for 10 days.
The figure is truly incredible, especially when many big budget films find it impossible to reach that revenue in their full run.
Here are the area wise break ups
AD 10 Days Collections
|East Godavari||–||2.80 Crore|
|West Godavari||–||2.35 Crore|
|Total AP Share (10 Days)||–||40.04 Crores|
|Rest of India||–||1.65 Crores|
|Total Worldwide Share||–||55.54 Crores|
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you