Gunasekhar’s ambitious historical drama , ‘Rudrama Devi’, is getting ready for production and the director is assembling an interesting cast for the project. The latest actress to join the team is Aditi Chengappa. This beautiful lady was seen in the Telugu film ‘Thakita Thakita’ a few years ago. Aditi will be seen as Rudrama Devi’s sister Ganapamba.
Rana Daggubati, Anushka, veteran hero Krishnam Raju and singer Baba Sehgal have already joined the team. The movie is going to be made in 3D and Gunasekhar himself is the producer of the project.
Ilayaraja is composing the film’s music and Thota Tharani is the art director. Ajay Vincent is handling the cinematography department.
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
Articles that might interest you