We all know that Mani Ratnam has roped in some of the top names in the southern industry for his Tamil film which will go on floors soon. The latest we hear is that Aditi Rao, the heroine who shined in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya will be doing a crucial role in the film.
This will be the second time that Aditi will be working with the star director for a film. The film also has Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Jyothika and Fahad Faasil in lead roles.
A R Rahman scores music for the film which will be a social drama.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date