We all know that Mani Ratnam has roped in some of the top names in the southern industry for his Tamil film which will go on floors soon. The latest we hear is that Aditi Rao, the heroine who shined in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya will be doing a crucial role in the film.
This will be the second time that Aditi will be working with the star director for a film. The film also has Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Jyothika and Fahad Faasil in lead roles.
A R Rahman scores music for the film which will be a social drama.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23