Released in June last year, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to collect over 70 crore share and ended up as the all-time second highest grosser in the Stylish Star’s career. The film was later dubbed in Hindi and has been setting YouTube on fire since November last year.
DJ’s Hindi version has clocked more than a whopping 100 million views with over 421K likes in just over 2 months and this is a new record by any dubbed movie. Goldmines Films, noted Hindi distribution house which also released Sarrainodu’s Hindi version, released DJ’s Hindi version on YouTube.
These phenomenal numbers once again reiterate the craze for Allu Arjun’s movies beyond the Telugu states and Kerala.
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections